Our Policy describes what A Chair Affair does with your personal information you provide through our Site. This Policy explains the types of information we collect, how we will use, disclose and protect the information once collected, and how you can opt-out if desired.
As we further describe below, we will not share your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Here are a few general principles to keep in mind as you read through this Policy:
- This Site is owned or operated by A Chair Affair, Inc.
- As our business evolves, this Policy may change, please check back to this page from time to time to make sure you understand how we treat your Personal Information.
- Unless otherwise specified, this Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to us, or that we may obtain from bridal shows, other than from you through our Site.
Opt In and Opt Out
You may have the right to opt in to or opt out of certain of our disclosures and uses of your Personal Information (as defined below). For example, when you are asked to provide Personal Information on this Site, you may have the opportunity to elect to, or not to, receive promotional messages from us by e-mail. You may unsubscribe from our promotional emails by clicking on the opt-out link within the e-mail you receive or by editing your preferences in your account profile on the Site.
What information do we collect on this Site?
You can visit and view content on the Site without providing any Personal Information.
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify you or contact you as an individual, as well as information attributed to such information. Personal Information may include, for example, your name; postal address; e-mail address; telephone number; text message address; event dates and related information. We collect Personal Information via the Site when you sign up for our newsletters; we use a 3rd Party Private Account through Constant Contact to collect and maintain your data. If you request a proposal through the Site or chat with us, we do not collect your Personal Information.
Our website collects your location from your mobile device, tablet, i-pad, or desktop computer for analytical purposes only.
Site Usage Information
Our Website servers do not collect your IP address when you visit the Site. Our analytics captures information about the type of device – mobile, tablet, iPad, or desktop computer you use that linked you to the Site. The Site also collects the pages you see or click on during your visit and when and for how long you do so. The next Web site you visit when you leave the Site and any search terms you have entered on the Site. This information may be used for informational purposes, to help us improve your experience while on the Site.
Examples of the types of tracking technologies deployed on the Site include the following:
- “Cookies” are small data files stored on your computer or device at the request of a Web site. In addition to the general purposes listed above, cookies may enable us to recognize you as the same user who was at our Site in the past. Cookies may also be used to enhance your experience on the Site (for example, by storing your username) and to collect general usage and aggregated statistical information. Your browser can be set to detect cookies if desired.
We will NOT share Personal Information with others.
How we may use your information
We may use your information (including your Personal Information and Site usage information) for a variety of purposes, such as the following:
- Responding to your requests, questions, and concerns
- Processing and fulfilling your proposal requests.
- Developing new features, products, and offerings on the Site
- Research, development, and analytics of the Site and our products and services
- Sending you marketing and other communications, including information about products, services, special offers, and events, we think might interest you. You may opt out of receiving such notices from us at any time
- Customizing the Site for an exceptional experience
A Chair Affair maintains a presence on several social networking and blogging platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, WordPress, and Google. We will not share the personal information received through these platforms.
We use various efforts intended to safeguard the security and integrity of Personal Information collected on this Site. We process credit card transactions by the third-party payment processor Stripe, under their applicable privacy policies. Despite these measures, however, we cannot and do not guarantee that information will be safe from interception or intrusion during transmission or while stored on our system during your transaction. We have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after transmission. We do not store credit card numbers on the Site.
Your Florida Privacy Rights
For more information regarding Florida’s Sunshine Law 501.171 Security of confidential personal information, please refer to https://bit.ly/2j5yt2f
Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. If this Policy changes, we will let you know by posting the changed Policy on this page with a new “Last Updated” date.